While you’re in Horicon, enjoy some of these unique attractions.
Take a guided pontoon boat tour of the Horicon Marsh. Tours include a sightseeing tour, sunset cruise and a birding adventure. Canoes and kayaks are also available for rent.
Click here: horiconmarsh.com
Visit Ledge Park and hike along the Niagra Escarpment, a natural rock ledge that runs across North America.
The Horicon Aquatic Center in Discher Park is a state of the art recreation facility, designed from the ground up with fun in mind. Here are some of its more prominent features:
- Zero-depth to a depth of up to 12.5 feet
- Six lane-twenty-five meter competitive lap pool
- Two one-meter diving boards
- An umbrella spray and water curtains in the kids’ section
- Two 140 ft. water slides (one enclosed)
- Concession stand with table and chairs
- Chaise lounge chairs and grass area
- Bathhouse with private and accessible changing and shower areas with coin lockers
Download the 2014 Horicon Aquatic Center Flyer
Download the 2014 Horicon Swim Lessons
Satterlee Clark Historical Museum
The Satterlee Clark House was built for the Honorable Satterlee Clark and his family in September 1863. Mr. Clark was active in politics for most of his life, serving the city of Horicon and Dodge County, and for 15 years, the Senate and Assembly of the State of Wisconsin. The house is located at 322 Winter Street, four blocks north of the Horicon State Bank. Also on the grounds is an original one room school house built in 1884. It is open the 4th Sunday of the month, May through October from 1-4pm.